For UEA break we got to get away to "Little Hollywood" Kanab, Utah. I'll be honest I loved it. It is always fun to somewhere you've never been before. We went down with Todd's family. The family did some walks, hikes, swimming, caving, went to some narrows, and ate some yummy food!
This cave is called the Moqui Cave and is owned by my sister-in-law's family, the Chamberlain's. It is an awesome little cave. I've always enjoyed museums and other educational places, which I give credit to my father who loves history. He was constantly telling me fascinating things about the world around me especially on family trips. Happy Halloween!We went to our ward Halloween party and had a blast! I farm handsome bananas and the cutest red chiles you've ever seen!
My close are legit. All but the shirt are from my father's wardrobe, but my shirt was a wranglers, probably my mothers! Dad grew up on a farm and loves the cowboy boots, hats, galoshes, overalls, jumpsuits, handkerchief...all the essentials and I get to benefit from them! Warning! Warning! Overalls may make you appear larger than you are!
Okay this is officially Halloween. We had a great dinner at Todd's parent's house then hung out at my patent's house. Gavin was a sweet little skeleton. My brother Kameron and his wife Abby were a creative chicken and the egg!
I learned how to make these greats glitter pumpkins at Kim's house and loved them!! They were so easy to make and beautiful! She made these amazing....
wrapped in brown paper sacks to make them look like old fashioned brooms. I loved this idea too!
Cute Gav and his little grin. He is already 6 months!!

1 comment:
That was Todd's grin when he was little. Now Gavin has it. Cute kid! Love you!
Post a Comment