Sometimes when we're at Kim's house, we just sit around and just watch YouTube videos.
Every once in a while I need to spend a few minutes looking up videos, just to relax sometimes.
Here are some of my favorites (sorry part of the video is cut off, not really sure how to fix that. Just click on the video to go to the actual page to better enjoy.)
Apple Meets Mr. Bean:
First Semester of Spanish Love Song:
Then there are the classics like Hide You' Kids, The Evolution of Dance, After the Dentist, The Sneezing Panda, Numa Numa, etc.
I also have to take time to see some reporter bloopers:
Reporters laugh at model falling, twice:
Here are some other reporter classics: Reporter gets hit by tube, Bird poops on reporter, Soccer ball hits reporter,
Then there are the classic Music Videos. Anything by Michael Jackson, especially Thriller. "Okay Go" has some pretty good music videos, such as the Tread Mill MV, and both versions of their This too shall pass. Then there's the backward MV. Oh, don't forget the literal music videos.
Sports are fun to watch, especially soccer Bloopers.
Destroyed in Seconds is cool.
Deer gets hit by fast car is good.
Speaking of cars:
Here are some of Lexi's Favs:
Well I think this list is quite extensive and should keep you busy for a few days. Thanks YouTube for endless hours of video watching fun!
What are some of your favorite YouTube videos? Please share.

1 comment:
Wish I had time to check them out right now. B found some new videos that are hilarious, he will have to show you them. I think it's Auto Tune the news - bed intruder or backin' up. If you watch the bed intruder one, you need to watch the real newscast of it first. This may need in person explanation...
Post a Comment