Why would anyone ever go back to Jr High? I don't know about you, but those years were my most awkward, looked down upon years of my life. So I ask again, why would anyone ever want to go back to Jr. High? To observe all the awkwardness, of course!
In my few months of working there, I've confiscated (collected) a few notes students have passed around in my class. I take them home and enjoy them with Lexi. Let me share a few with you (please note that these are in no way embellished. All grammar, spelling and punctuation have not been altered in anyway):
Note #1:
Student 1: OMG! Yesterday, I was making a top 10 list, and Kevin was on it, and Steven saw, and he told Kevin!
Student 2: Wait, Kevin knows you like him? What did he do when he found out?!
Student 1: Well, I don't like him a TON, he's just on my top ten, and I don't know, I didn't hear.
Student 2: Crap that sucks! Hey, now I want to know your top 10! Tell me, pleeeeeeese?
Note #2:
Jessica, So I couldn't find a pen or pencil, so...I am writing in colored pencils! LOL! [student writes in blue colored pencil] So what's up girl?! I fricken love your guts! Who do you think is cute? I think ALOT of guys are cute! What class are you in?
TTYL
Write back
Susan
Note #3:
Student 1:Dear Brittany, So what are we going to do about Joe? I mean something that is reallistic! (Not war or killing him!) OK so you have to write back this time ok! See you later! Have a good day!
Student 2: I don't know, we can't get him to go out with Ryan 'cuase when they break up - I don't think it will end well. We might just have to wait it out and hope for the best.
Student 1: Hey we can not tell them to go out they have to wait till they are sixteen! Just kidding! I think that they will ne [at this point I saw the note and took it away before Student 1 could finish her word]
Note #4: This note was folded in its regular manner, with the words "Read & Write back"
Student 1: Do you like me at all? Yes or no (Circle one!)
Student 2: [circles "yes"]
Student 1: More than a friend?
Student 2: kinda
Student 1: Why did you dump me?
Student 2: I don't really know, you and me never get to hangout
Student 1: Sad
Student 2: Sad but true
Student 1: ?
Student 2: ok
[At this point it looks like the friend of student 1 intercepted the note on its way to the desired recipient and added a note of their own]
Student 3: I love you soooooo much - from Melanie AKA - Barbara
Note #5: This note was labeled "To mah lovely chika.!" [Yes, that is a period with an exclamation point, you'll see more to come]
Yo chika ((I don't know how to spell your name))
Buh; school is school...LOL =]
What about you.? How is school.?
Nah girl, we gottah go to Orem now.! Kuhz thats where mah babe is.. =]
LOL..
We do need to hang out.! Buh yes.! Who you lyking these days.?
Dude, i hecka want to meet valerias cuhzos...! [not sure what that is, cousins?]
Of course i'll introduce you.!
Love;
((Jane)) =]
LOL, good times. Hope you've enjoyed this, the first, edition of awkward notes of Jr High Students. OMG, I can't wait until I get my next fricken note to share with you! Buh anyway, gotta go see mah girl. Im gonna ask her to go out with me. She's so hot, we might even hold hands! Oh sorry, TMI!
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Todd--you're funny! I don't remember you being awkward in Jr. High. I thought you were quite accomplished! Shows you what Dad knows. Love you!
bahahahahaha. That is hilarious. I'm sure I wrote a few of those notes in my time.
Too funny!! I wish I was back in Jr. high!!?!?
Oh my gosh, that was hilarious! I almost want to copy this post, and put up some notes that I passed back and forth to my friends, but actually I am pretty sure I've thrown them all away by now.
Wow. Too funny!
Post a Comment