Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bleeding Blue!


Todd and I got to go to the first BYU football game against Washington State, thanks to my awesome parents. I looooooooooovvvvveee the football games! When I was really young I remember sitting on the south endzone on the highest row up and looking down at the football players that seemed to be the size of ants. I didn't appreciate or should I say respect the game, ha ha. I love the wave, the "B" "Y" "U" "COUGARS" chant, and all the other little things that make the game. I love the smell of fatting foods lingering, the cotton candy, the empty water bottles that you fill up in the restroom because the drinking fountain line is so long...love it ALL! We also went with my brother Seth who is a major fan, of course he's a WATSON it's what we do! I even painted my fingernails to get into the game fun even more!
 
GO COUGARS!!! Victory 23 to 17!

1 comment:

Todd Claybaugh said...

Looks good babe! It really was fun. Love Ya!