Sunday, June 19, 2011

Hair

After our week long vacation last week, I didn't really feel like shaving. I kept it up for another week until my facial hair was getting long and itchy. Lexi hardly kissed me and when she did, they were little pecks with her lips stretched out like in "The Little Rascals" so she wouldn't touch my pokey hairs. So last night I shaved it. Here's the before:
The During:
I wanted to only cut a little at first to be a little more conservative for church, but I think that an Amish or Brigham Young look was a little too churchy:
So I decided to just shave it all. Here's the after: (I only cut myself once or twice)
That's better:

A couple weeks ago Lexi got the courage to chop her hair, no not her facial hair, her head hair (JK, she doesn't have any facial hair, that was close). This is something she had been thinking about doing for over a year now. Here's the before:
And the After: (Good job Cami!)
I think it looks great! Lexi is so stylish she is able to make everything flow with her outfits also. She is also very observant and is talented enough to do different types of hairstyles almost everyday. We were both very happy with the end results and got used to it quickly.

1 comment:

K. Bitton said...

Lexi, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair. You are so beautiful!!