California was a blast! We first took the long car ride down to Bass Lake, just north of Fresno. Todd and I both did some wake boarding and tubing. I got to ski, yes on two skis, where I feel most comfortable. After a few days of basking in the sun we ventured down to Laguna Niguel and enjoyed the beach. We also went to Disneyland, my personal favorite! The trip also included shopping, yard selling, swimming, and visiting relatives. I can easily say California is one of my favorite places to vacation at!
Yes he can ride a wave backwards and frontwards! He's got talent!
The boat ride was a little windy so Gavin just closed his eyes and was lulled to sleep.
Todd getting Gavin to laugh, something he's good at. It was a little cold at Disneyland, no complaints here!
2 comments:
What a great trip! Love you!
Dad
Oh that picture of Gavin laughing is SO cute!
Post a Comment