
We had lunch on the top and we all laid down and we were out for nearly an hour!! If you look closely near the edge of Table Rock you will see our little friend who enjoyed pieces of our food.

We made it to the top, all 7 miles! In the background are the famous and beautiful Tetons.
(Pictures below)This is about where I fell and broke my ankle, oh what beautiful colors I now have on my foot. The three men that were with us on the hike carried me out by"piggy back" the remaining mile and a half. I was so grateful for their help and their optimism. One guy said "it could be worse you could weigh 100 lbs more":) This is my first broken bone, celebrate!! I now have crutches and a big black boot.


4 comments:
what a beautiful foot you have!! sorry you broke it. It looks like you had fun...I want to go on that hike one of these years:) miss you lexi!!
It all looks like sooooo much fun...minus the broken ankle! Sorry that happened to you! I loved all your pictures. You have fun friends~!
Lexi, Got a huge question for you- O.K. are you ready? In the picture of your 14 mile hike there is one picture of all of you standing up except for one boy- you see what I am talking about? Who is He? I totally know him. I actually think I may have taught him in the MTC. Ask if he knows a Brother Heward. Sorry that this message is so random.
Thanks
Maclane
Post a Comment