Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Adventure in the Tetons

Here are some beautiful pictures from the hike.

I'm not exactly sure what that is, but it looks like squash.

This is the view from Table Rock. You can see the trail on top of the ridge that we hiked. If you know the area it is over looking Tetonia.

4 comments:

Tyler and Heather Kimball said...

Lexy,
That foot looks painful! Those are some beautiful pictures of the hike. It reminds me of when me and some friends hiked Timp, fun times! I'm sure you had great time. And good job on the music. I especially love the Carpenters. Love ya sis!

Sara Stevenson said...

Oh the wonderful world of blogging!! I love keeping up with everyone. You look fab as always, I miss you tons! Ps remember how I'm going to have a baby??? What the...anyway love ya!

Lauryl said...

Lexi, It looks like you are having a blast! I love being able to see what you are up to.

Emily Empey said...

LEXI!!! hey that looks way fun! How awesome! I found you on Christinas and Robs Blog! yea we can keep in touch!