Millie was blessed last month. Todd gave a beautiful blessing. We loved having so much of our families there to support us. We are so blessed! (And we did miss those who weren't there...Rob and Tina and fam , Jonny and Grandma and Grandpa Claybaugh) Thank you wonderful family!
The family picture is the only picture from her actual blessing day. It was a crazy day so we dressed her up in her blessing outfit a few days (weeks) later for a photo shoot. I have to say, she is adorable.
Here are a few updates for our family. Millie is so fun! She smiles often and even laughs. She'll smile and even laugh without fail when I play pat-a-cake with her. Gavin talks to Millie in a high pitch voice, I guess copying me, it's so cute! He's growing fast and I can't get enough of him. We are loving Springville and our house. Todd spent most of his summer days working in the yard, which has drastically improved because of his efforts. I'm trying to decorate and feel good about it. We are just loving life!

1 comment:
Lexi, Millie is adorable! What a sweet little girl. Congrats! :)
Post a Comment