Yes October was two months ago, but I'll be honest I wasn't feeling that great at that time, so here is the catch up. My sister Heather had a beautiful little girl named Chelsy. I was a little (wink wink) baby hunger at this time. I'm so glad that there's a newborn in the family while I'm pregnant to hold me over and get me even more excited for our little one to come! I love the feeling you get when holding a newborn.
Roommate PARTY!!! Here are some of my favorite roommates! We ate at the great Olive Garden and
talked about old times. Crazy that we have babies and are in a totally different stage of life.
Me, Becca and Shawnee did some shopping after lunch. As a tradition when we shop together, we find something we know will NOT be flattering and all try it on knowing laughs will come, this was no exception. Silly roommates. I loved it!
Halloween was so fun with Gavin. He wasn't that thrilled to dress up but loved going door to door for treats. He wanted to eat each treat right after it was given but soon got the idea to put it in the bucket and go to the next door. He was the cutest giraffe!
The back was the best part of his costume. It had some extra padding on the bum and his little tail waved side to side.
Gavin is growing up so fast I can't believe it! I just want to stop time. I realized the other day that I only have 6 more months with just the two of us. I want to soak up every second I have with my sweet little guy.
I'm finally feeling better! I've made it to my second trimester and had hope that I would feel better when I was in that feeling "sick" all day long stage. Isn't nice knowing that the sickness will come to an end! Sorry I don't have a picture of my belly yet but I assure you it is there. Thanksgiving dinner is to blame for showing my bump all the time now. I was like the turkey... POP!
Todd and I were asked to be Mary and Joseph for our ward party. I forgot to take a picture but I hope I'll find some and post them. I stuffed my belly with a pillow and wore this awesome night gown from my MIL from Egypt I think. Simply said I looked "great with child" and I had many eyes looking and people commenting about how they just saw me a few weeks ago and I wasn't showing. Most people didn't know we were pregnant but I guess this was one way to announce it to the ward. It was a really special experience playing the role of Mary and thinking of the kind of mother she was. I'm grateful to have been asked to do that.

No comments:
Post a Comment