Monday, March 14, 2011

Birthdays and Teeth!

Todd's birthday was celebrated over several days, that's the way to do it! We went down to Kanab, Ut to celebrate Todd's nephew Lex's first birthday and Todd's also. Then me and Todd celebrated at home then my family had a gathering to celebrate all those who have birthdays in that month. 

Todd really wanted this harmonica and he is really good at it!
With a special request his mom made his favorite yellow cake with chocolate frosting.
Todd grew up with this Pampered Chef juice mixer which he has missed dearly, so i here it is.
3 ties for under $20! Guess where two of them came from...
Todd and his manly drill!

Well Gavin is growing right before our eyes! He is army crawling with a few "real" crawls to start off. He now has 4 teeth and 2 more coming in! He got his first 2 teeth then 8 days later the top two teeth came in! He's a doll with 0,2,4, or six teeth!






3 comments:

Tim, Shelbie, Hudson, Lex and Navy J said...

Oh my goodness Gavin is such a cutie! I can not wait to hold that guy in April.

K. Bitton said...

He is so cute Lexi! Glad to see the update, I sure miss you!

Shane and Jena Rowley said...

Dude, I have that same Harmonica. I got it for my birthday too! We totally need to Jam out together!
-Shane