Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pregnancy and New Babies







Here are two of my beautiful sister-in-laws, obviously prego. Shelbie (the blond) was 40 weeks when we took this picture and she delivered the next day. I really had to convince both ladies to let me take this pic-don't know why really, they both look amazing and have their whole pregnancy! Anyway then there is Cami who was about 34 weeks. I was about 24 weeks. I had to have at least one photo of the three of us being pregnant together. It has been so fun to talk about pregnancy stuff every time we get together. I love hearing their wisdom and experiences and I'm sure our "talks" will continue when all of us have our babies!! They have both had their
super cute babies, their photos follow.






This is baby Lex, Shelbie and Tim's 2nd son. He is a doll and has grown so much since this sweet newborn picture. He was born mid February. I was a little surprised with the name that Shelbie and Tim picked since it is one of my own nicknames. Whenever I hear someone say "Lex", I think "oh that's me" until of course I listen to the next few words and hear nursing, diaper, chubby or rolls (which I hope neither is used to describe me-EVER) cry, poopie, and bum. Oh well I guess I'll just have to get use to it!







This is Cami and Brandon's little one who was born about 1 1/2 weeks ago. Little Camryn Ivy was their fourth and was a surprise to the family with three big brothers proceeding her. I'm not sure what the deal is with using my family names for the babies in this family. I really do love the name Camryn/Kameron, love it for a girls name and love it for a boys name.

Both of these babies are beautiful and I'm so excited for their arrival! It is one of the best feelings in the world to hold these sweet new born babes. Holding them makes me and Todd even more excited for our own little boy!
This is my brother Robert and his wife Tina's precious little boy Riley Evan. He was born the first of March. Riley has one older brother, Kale. My sister-in-law Rachel and Seth are due about a month after me with a little girl. I think our little boy is so lucky to have cousins who are close to him in age! I love all these babies!




















Yeah this is a pretty cheesy pic, but I thought I should post another prego pic since the last one was when I was about 20 weeks, man what a few weeks can bring! I really have loved being pregnant and feel pretty fortunate with being healthy and all. I'm 31 weeks in this pic.

1 comment:

Cami said...

Cute cute post Lexi! You look so good. I'm glad you made us take that picture now - thanks! We can't wait to meet that baby of yours. But, for now, I hope you know you are welcome to come and love on ours any time! Love you...