Here we are celebrating Heidi's Birthday!
We had a Claybaugh family vs. Watson family baseball game at good ole Northridge Elementary School (where all of my family and his attended elementary school). We had a great night and I'm pretty sure that at the end of the evening the score was tied wink wink:)
Todd and I went up the Canyon to enjoy the beautiful changing leaves.
Yes we are modeling with the longboards. Longboarding is an activity that always looked enticing to me, but I was always too scared to try until Todd came along and told me he would take care of those fears and he did. This was a new experience for me, but I put my trust in Todd and believe it or not we both lived to tell the tale.

1 comment:
Go, Lexi! You're a brave woman! Thanks for the invite! Your blog is awesome! So cute! (: Love ya!
Post a Comment